I got tagged by ~yeongie! Thanks, dear!
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6.No tag backs.
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people .
11 Things About Me:
01. I'm a super sentimental person and it doesn't take much to make me cry. Movies, songs, difficult social situations... just the slightest trigger and I'm a-bawlin'
02. I'm a music addict and I need to have music always when I'm not otherwise occupied. I also have quite a wide taste in music. Anything from french electro pop to heavy goes, pretty much.
03. I'm fairly social and friendly and I like being around people. I'm a good listener but also like to talk. I can often appear very quiet when in company because I can't bring myself to talk over others, so when other people are talkative I usually just shut up and listen.
04. I don't like to cathegorise or be cathegorised by sexual preference. I don't put myself in a box but if someone asks I usually say I'm pansexual.
05. Whenever I start being a fan of something, I usually get really obsessed about it. Whether it's a song, a band, a movie or a TV show, it usually takes over my life completely for a while until I move on. Right now I'm enthusiastic about Doctor Who.
06. Creativity is what I live for. I can't cope if I don't get to draw, write, sing or otherwise express myself. That's why it pains me so much to be suffering from such incapability to create right now.
07. I'm really really happy with my own body and self right now, but I can't really show it because then people say I'm being self-important and vain. It pisses me off that it's much more okay to say bad things about yourself than good.
08. I am really at loss about what I'm going to do with my life once I graduate. The things I'm passionate about are "unrealistic" and aren't "real jobs" and so I'm not sure what I should do.
09. I'm a major relationship cock-up. I can't seem to be able to maintain a happy relationship for more than a year. But right now I don't even want a relationship. I just want to be me.
10. Although I'm content with my body, I'm very much lost with my style and looks. I know what I'd like to look like but I can't seem to make it reality. I feel like I look unbelievably dull and uninteresting and I wish my looks would reflect my character better.
11. I live through my eyes and ears to such a large extent that I fear more than anything that I should some day become blind or deaf. I think I'd die.
Questions I was asked:
01. Do you still listen to the same music you did as a kid?
- Well, depends on what counts as "kid", I guess I started listening to Nightwish when I was around 10 or 11 and I still listen to them, so I guess that counts Other than that, not so much.
02. Money, love, friends? Pick two out of three.
- Hmm, hard to say. Friends, maybe. Right now I'm not in the mood for love, money is always useful, but I guess I'd rather have some really close and loving friends.
03. Do you have friends in other countries? If yes, have you met them IRL?
- Oh yes, most of my friends live abroad. I have met many of them IRL in our annual meet-ups, but I'd love to be able to meet them more often!
04. Which do you prefer: sweets or "proper food"?
- Depends~ I love both, but I can be very picky with "proper food" and I'm a total sweet tooth
05. Favourite animal?
- Pet-wise I love dogs, we have 2 of those. In general I love foxes and all felines
06. Traditional or digital drawings?
- Both. I used to be better at traditional but I've gotten very very rusty at it lately...
07. Which do you prefer in fan fiction: PG-PG-13 rated, or outright smut?
- This depends too.
08. Love or a simple crush?
- Both can be very amazing. I'd love to sometimes experience a strong, long lasting and loving relationship, but there is something very thrilling about crushes.
09. Do you like talking to strangers?
- Usually not. When on the streets I'm usually so caught up in my own thoughts and music that I dislike being interrupted and having to talk to people, especially if they're drunk or rude. But I don't mind meeting new people and chatting up with polite and nice people
10. What kind of art do you focus on? Literature, painting, drawing, music...?
- All kinds! I've gotten really lazy with all of them, sadly, but I love to draw and write and paint and sing, etc.
11. Favourite movie?
- Ooh, can't pick one! I love musicals and Disney films. Let's say RENT, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Treasure Planet, Chicago, etc.
And because I'm a lazy bastard and also an great badass I cba to tag anyone or ask any questions. DEAL WITH IT B) <3